Education and Teaching Bursaries South Africa.
Teachers are the “building bricks” of the job force, for without teachers, students would not be able to gain the knowledge and experience they need to enter tertiary institutions and thereafter, the job field.
They say it takes a special type of person to be a teacher, and the best teachers are those that are truly passionate about helping the youth to mould their futures. If your calling is to help shape the minds of learners, to give them the best chance of a successful career, then these education bursary programmes will be perfect for you.
EDUCATION & TEACHING BURSARIES
The average annual salary for a primary school teacher is around R167 000 (ranging between R105 000 and R240 00), while the average annual salary for a high school teacher is around R190 000 (ranging between R135 000 and R290 00).
- Access Trust Bursary
- ADvTECH Bursary
- Arup Education Trust Bursary
- ASSET (Association for Educational Transformation) Bursary South Africa
- Barloworld Education Trust Bursary
- Construction Education and Training Authority (CETA) Bursary
- Epilepsy South Africa Educational Trust Bursary
- IDB Education Trust Bursary Loan
- JB Marks Education Trust Fund Bursary
- MANCOSA Bursary
- Mick Leary Educational Trust Bursary
- Mpumalanga Provincial Government Bursary
- NEET (National Economic Education Trust) Bursary
- NUMSA Bursary
- SA Maths and Science Teacher Intern Programme Bursary
- SACEE Norah Taylor Bursary
- SANDF Education Trust Bursary
- Schauenburg Education Trust Bursary
- Sugar Industry Trust Fund for Education (SITFE) Bursary
- The Funza Lushaka Bursary Programme
- Transport Education Training Authority (TETA) Bursary