2019 AFDA Online Application Form
AFDA Application 2019 :To apply to the University of Cape Town , you need the documents below :
1) A certified copy of the green bar coded ID
2) Proof of payment of any relevant application fees
3) Certified copy of grade 11 results and any latest grade 12 results
For a full list of tips to remember before you apply, See Application Checklist. Applicants must check individual further requirements for each course and each tertiary institution. Please also be aware of NBTs and check with your university if you need NBT results to apply.
2019 ENROLMENT | DEGREES
- Monday 14 January – Saturday 02 February 2019
- Monday – Friday from 9am – 4pm
- Saturdays from 10am – 1pm
Any student permitted to enrol after the designated enrolment window will be required to pay a Late Enrolment Fee upfront upon enroling (refer to Fee Structures). For all degrees, a late enrolment fee of R1,000 will apply for enrolments submitted after 2 February 2019.
2019 ENROLMENT | HIGHER CERTIFICATES
- Monday 25 February – Thursday 7 March 2019 between 10am – 4:30pm (Weekdays only when enroling on campus)
- Term 1 for the Higher Certificates starts Monday 11 March 2019 (Late enrolment for Higher Certificate begins)
Any student permitted to enrol after the designated enrolment window will be required to pay a Late Enrolment Fee upfront upon enroling (refer to Fee Structures). For all Higher Certificates, a late enrolment fee of R1,000 will apply for enrolments submitted after 7 March 2019.
- Certified copy of ID /passport
- Certified copy of Senior Certificate, or highest equivalent academic qualification
- Digital head & shoulders photo (colour)
- Certified copy of the fee payers Identity Document
- Certified copy of proof of residency of fee payer
- Proof of payment/s
- If you are selecting payment plan B or C, a proof of income is required (payslip/ bank statement)
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT DOCUMENT CHECKLIST (in addition to the above):
- Proof of Study Visa (Certified Copy)
- Proof of SA Residence
- Medical Aid/ Insurance Cover for SA
STEP 1: ENROLMENT FORM
If you have applied, been accepted & paid registration, OR you are a current student and returning for another year of study at AFDA, you need to:
- Create an account login on the website
- Fill out the Enrolment Form & attach required documents
- Once submitted, you will receive an email confirmation
STEP 2: ENROLMENT PROCESSING
- Once you have submitted the complete enrolment form, it will go through a checking process through the AFDA Registry Department.
- Once finalised and all deliverables are in place, you will receive an email confirmation and your fees invoice with further instructions to complete Step 3.
STEP 3: STUDENT CARD & ACCESS
- Submit hard copy signed documents downloadable in previous steps.
- Collect your Student Card so that you can access the campus for classes.
Download the 2019 Calendar and Fee Structures under Key Documents HERE
FYI: South Africans learners wishing to apply online will need a working email address and an ID number. Foreign learners wishing to apply will need to have their passport number.