2019 Insights Publishing Apprenticeship
Insights Publishing (Pty) Ltd a subsidiary of the Independent Media Group of companies, prints all the major Newspapers in South Africa, with Branches in Cape Town, Gauteng and Durban, are offering an Opportunity for Students to apply for an Apprenticeship in one of the following fields:
- ROTARY MACHINE MINDING
- PRINTERS MECHANIC
- PRINTERS ELECTRICIAN
The apprenticeship is a 3 Year Programme based at the Durban and Gauteng Branches.
- Will be contracted as apprentices through FP&SETA
- Will enter into a fixed term training contract with Insights Publishing (Pty) Ltd and the SETA for the duration of training.
- Will receive a stipend for the duration of the apprenticeship.
- Will receive formal theoretical training through an accredited service provider.
- Will receive on the job experience.
- Must have a Matric / Grade 12 Senior Certificate or equivalent
- Unemployed South African citizens between the ages of 18 and 35 years
- Must have Maths and Physics
- Good Communication Skills ( Listening / Speaking / Writing)
- Flexibility / Adaptability.
- Ability to Work under Pressure.
- Analytical Thinking.
- Attention to Detail.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Mechanically and Technically Minded.
- Energetic and Positive.
- Exceptional Colour Perception.
- No Criminal Record.
- Previously disadvantaged individuals will be given preference.
- Be prepared to work shifts, overtime and public holidays.
- Work as a team member.
- Fluent in English.
- Technical Foundation would be of great benefit.
Please email your CV and stipulate which region you are applying for.
Kindly note that Independent Media will not cover any accommodation and / or travelling costs.
Durban – email@example.com (Attention: Hajra Johns)
Gauteng – firstname.lastname@example.org (Attention: Londi Zuma)