2019 NCP Alcohols Graduate Opportunity
An exciting job opportunity exists for an Operations Management/Industrial Engineering graduate who requires industry exposure.
Graduates will be given the opportunity to gain valuable work experience whilst being an active member of the NCP Alcohols Production Team. NCP Alcohols provides graduates with excellent industry exposure, training and endless learning opportunities!
Within the Production Dpt, an exciting job opportunity exists for an Operations Management /Industrial Engineering graduate who requires industry exposure.
Based at the banks of the Umgeni River in the heart of Durban, NCP Alcohols is a leading producer of quality grade ethanol for the local and international beverage, pharmaceutical and cosmetic markets.
The responsibilities include, but not limited to, assisting the Production team with process/incident investigations, optimization, continuous improvement, SOP’s, troubleshooting, administrative tasks, risk assessments, statistical data capturing & analyses.
- Industrial Engineering/Operations Management Qualification in either of the ffg:
- NDip graduate (must have completed qualification in either 2017 or 2018)
- BTech Graduate (must have completed qualification in either 2017 or 2018)
- Strong Foundation of Basic Production/Operations Principles
- Excellent Communication Skills – Written & Verbal
- Willingness to Learn & Contribute
- Motivated and Ambitious
- Positive Attitude
Job Closing Date: 11 January 2019
Remuneration: R6 000 – R7 000 a month – Contract