2019 Nielsen Graduate Programme
Thank you for expressing interest in Nielsen’s Graduate Programme. We are looking for Graduates, who would like to develop in our Nielsen Global Client Delivery department. This is a modern service team transforming the way we serve our clients with new and updated tools to help our teams get the job done quickly and easily. We are the team that partners with clients to fuse data, science, and the talents of our people to provide measurement and improvement for the clients and markets we serve. We are the key link between Nielsen and clients. Our service and delivery is the reason clients will continue to invest in our products and service. This role will assist with the execution of projects by compiling, analyzing, and interpreting sales data, writing client reports, and constructing presentations.
Nielsen is a consumer and market insights company that fuses science and data so our clients can understand what’s happening today, what will happen tomorrow, and how to act on this knowledge to deliver results that matter.
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
- Understand Nielsen SA End2End Processes & methodology
- Summarize data in tables, charts, and graphs
- High-level data analysis (sales & consumer data) and visualization of insights
- Refresh cyclical reports & add insights for clients (as required)
- Draft reports and presentations with simple data interpretation (category overview as well as issue-based)
- Review data for errors and inconsistencies & direct to the right team for resolution
- Use internal tools and data sources
- Follow and fully owns the Center of Excellence (COE) ways of the working process
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
This role will assist with the execution of projects by compiling, analyzing, and interpreting sales data, writing client reports, and constructing presentations . Global Client Delivery Junior Analyst will be responsible for supporting business in South Africa.
- Business English knowledge, both verbal and written
- Education: University degree
- Strong analytical mind and excellent numerical skills
- 0-2 years of professional work experience
- Good communication skills & visualization skills – interested in storytelling techniques/analytics
- Comfortable working in a digitally enabled environment
- Ability to work within a virtual environment – connect & work with a team in South Africa
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Knowledge with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Google Sheets/Slides
- Organizational & interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Action Orientated
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com