2019 Safari Index Marketing Internship Opportunity
Safari Index is looking for a full-time marketing intern with some graphic design experience to assist us with our safari and hospitality business.
The Safari Index is a database of safari destinations in Africa. These include game lodges, camps, reserves, parks and safari ‘hotspots’. Detailed overviews have been compiled by experts in the field that allow you to search for, compare different properties, select the most suitable destination and book that dream safari holiday. It’s as easy as that. Unlike other travel websites, the Safari Index is focused exclusively on the safari and eco-tourism sector. Detailed information on reserves, national parks, safari hotspots and accommodation available can be accessed at the click of a button. Essential and useful information such as maps, directions, wildlife specie lists, key animals one is likely to encounter and available facilities are also provided.
About The Role
- The role will be based in our offices on Rocky Ridge Farm, Muldersdrift.
- Position is recommended for a recent graduate
- This candidate needs to have either a Marketing/ graphic design or a tourism diploma/degree
- Candidate needs to have good phone etiquette, computer literate and be happy to run with a few things at a time.
- Needs to be organised and structured.
- Knowledgeable about word press would be an added bonus.
- Phone etiquette
- Computer literate
- Knowledgeable about Microsoft office
- Photoshop and WordPress will be an added bonus
- Producing online content
Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you would be the right person for this job. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard from us after two weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.