2019 University of the Witwatersrand Online Application Form
University of the Witwatersrand Application 2019 :To apply to the University of Cape Town , you need the documents below :
1) A certified copy of the green bar coded ID
2) Proof of payment of any relevant application fees
3) Certified copy of grade 11 results and any latest grade 12 results
For a full list of tips to remember before you apply, See Application Checklist. Applicants must check individual further requirements for each course and each tertiary institution. Please also be aware of NBTs and check with your university if you need NBT results to apply.
FYI: South Africans learners wishing to apply online will need a working email address and an ID number. Foreign learners wishing to apply will need to have their passport number.
- Do you meet the entry requirements for your chosen degree? Entry requirements are the minimum academic standards that Wits requires in order to consider you for entry into one of our degree programmes. Some faculties also require applicants to attend an interview or write a selection test.
- Meeting the requirements does not guarantee a place. Competition for most of our degrees is high and demand for places generally exceeds the number of places available. Final selection is made subject to the availability of places, academic results and other entry requirements where applicable.
- Requirements are listed according to the school-leaving category, such as the National Senior Certificate (NSC) or, for international students, foreign school-leaving qualifications.