2020 AFDA Online Application Form
AFDA Application 2020 :To apply to the University of Cape Town , you need the documents below :
1) A certified copy of the green bar coded ID
2) Proof of payment of any relevant application fees
3) Certified copy of grade 11 results and any latest grade 12 results
For a full list of tips to remember before you apply, See Application Checklist. Applicants must check individual further requirements for each course and each tertiary institution. Please also be aware of NBTs and check with your university if you need NBT results to apply.
Enrolment is the final step to complete before beginning your studies for the year at AFDA. Every student, both new and returning need to go through enrolment to ensure the documents submitted and the agreement signed is valid for the year ahead in which you will be studying at AFDA.
THERE ARE THREE WAYS IN WHICH YOU CAN CHOOSE TO ENROL:
- ONLINE from home (all documents to be electronic scanned attachments)
- See the three online steps detailed below.
- ONLINE at one of our campuses with help from our enrolment team
- Documents can be eletronic or hard copy. If hard copy, the enrolment team will help you scan these.
- MANUAL via hard-copy submission. Complete the Enrolment Agreement and all remaining forms in writing on hard copy, bring all required documents in hard copy and arrive on campus for it to be processed.
FYI: South Africans learners wishing to apply online will need a working email address and an ID number. Foreign learners wishing to apply will need to have their passport number.