2020 Apprenticeship Programme at City of Cape Town
Closing Date: 30 August 2019
Location: Cape Town
Ref: NRG 46/19 Ext
Stipend: R112 581 pa
- A minimum of an NTC 3 Technical qualification
- Electrical Trade Theory, Mathematics, Engineering Science, Industrial Electronics or any other subject in the Heavy current stream with Matric OR Technical Matric
- Grade 12 with English, Electrical Trade Theory, Mathematics, Physical Science and any other subject OR Full NCV 4 Electrical
- with 7 subjects
- A passion for the Electrical field
- Must reside in the City of Cape Town metropole
- A valid driver’s licence (preferably Code C1
- formerly Code10) is recommended.
How To Apply
An application form MUST be completed when applying. These forms are available from:
- 2nd Floor, Cape Town Civic Centre
- Electricity Training Centre, Kruispad Brakenfell
- Somerset West Electricity Depot, Spyker Street Somerset West
- Atlantis Electricity Depot, Neil Hare Street, Atlantis
- Wynberg Distribution Depot (off Rosmead Avenue) Wynberg
NB: Candidates with medical conditions that may negatively impact on the Apprentices Programme will NOT be considered, eg. Epilepsy, Colour Blindness, etc.
Please deliver your application (external applicants) to the 2nd Floor, Cape Town Civic Centre (original certified copies of qualifications must accompany your application).