2020 Apprenticeship Programme at SAPPI
Closing Date: 26 August 2019
Sappi Saiccor is offering an opportunity for an exiting career in engineering, through its apprentice training programme. Dynamic, self-motivatedindividuals with the necessary technical ability wishing to qualifyas an Artisan are invited to apply for an apprenticeship in the following trades.
THE TRAINING OPPORTUNITYIS TEMPORARY OF NATURE ANDWILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- All relevanttraining required to qualify as an artisan through aSETA approved training facility.
- Workplace experiential training at the Sappi Saiccor mill.
- Other relevant training required to prepare you for the workplace.
- Trade Test preparation and Trade Test examination required to qualify as an artisan.
- Incumbents will receive an allowance as per Sappi remuneration policy.
If you meet the specified requirements please submit a detailed CV online with all relevant information.
- National Senior Certificate (Matric/Grade 12) with two or more of the following subjects:
- Physical Science
- Technical Drawing / Engineering Graphics and Design
- Four N3 Subjects inrelevant Trade.
How To Apply
|Millwright Apprentice |
Apply Online for the SAPPI Millwright Apprenticeship Programme
|Rigger Apprentice |
Apply Online for the SAPPI Rigging Trade Apprenticeship Programme
|Instrumentation Apprentice |
Apply Online for the SAPPI Instrumentation Apprenticeship Programme
|Electrical Apprentice |
Apply Online for the SAPPI Electrical Apprenticeship Programme
|Boilermaker Apprentice |
Apply Online for the SAPPI Boilermaking Apprenticeship Programme