2020 Bursary / Scholarship Programme at GE
Closing Date: 30 November 2019
Basic Bursary Requirements
- Applicants must be South African Citizens with relevant ID document/card.
- Applicants must be financially needy, thus must not have funding from any other institution.
- A minimum of 60% average is required.
Which faculties are we funding?
- All fields of Engineering
- Health Sciences
- Social Sciences
- BCom, BSc,
What the Bursary covers:
- Tuition fees
- In need of financial assistance towards your studies?
- Studying or planning to study toward a degree in Engineering, Commerce, Health Sciences, Social Sciences or Humanities?
- A South African Citizens with a relevant ID?
- Achieving a minimum of 60% average on your latest marks?
If you have answered yes to all the above questions, GE wants to invest in you.