2020 Cape Peninsula University of Technology Online Application Form
Cape Peninsula University of Technology Application 2020 :To apply to the University of Cape Town , you need the documents below :
1) A certified copy of the green bar coded ID
2) Proof of payment of any relevant application fees
3) Certified copy of grade 11 results and any latest grade 12 results
For a full list of tips to remember before you apply, See Application Checklist. Applicants must check individual further requirements for each course and each tertiary institution. Please also be aware of NBTs and check with your university if you need NBT results to apply.
FYI: South Africans learners wishing to apply online will need a working email address and an ID number. Foreign learners wishing to apply will need to have their passport number.
2020 APPLICATIONS FOR UNDERGRADUATE AND POSTGRADUATE STUDIES (APPLYING TO COMMENCE WITH STUDIES IN 2020):
Applications for the 2020 academic year intake opens on Monday, 20 May 2019 for all undergraduate and postgraduate applicants.
There are two ways you can get a form to apply for admission:
1. Download a PDF of the form that you can print at home.
Tracking your application status:
Please track your application status and/or download your acceptance letter online (track application status here)
CPUT Prospectus 2020
- No manual posted or over the counter applications will be accepted for normal RSA applicants
- Please note that applicants are limited to three choices. Any further applications will be discarded.
- Some qualifications require applicants to submit additional information as part of their application. Please refer to step 2 for more information.
Step 1: Verify For Existing CPUT Student Number – Please click here
1.1 No student number? Proceed with application here
1.2 Edit or non-submitted online application click here
Step 2: Upload further, outstanding documentation or amending of biographical information click here
HOW TO APPLY
Step 1: Get your application form.
- Online Application (free of charge):
Undergraduate and postgraduate applicants use the same online application process.
- Hardcopy Application (R100 application fee):
You will need to post your application form to the campus that you will be studying at. This information can be found on the hard copy application form.
Step 2: Complete your application form in full.
*Remember you’ll need an email address.
Step 3: Attach all supporting documents
The Admission Requirements leaflet contains the admission requirements for all the courses presented at CPUT, as well as general admission information, qualification structures, and details about where each course is presented. Prospective students are encouraged to check the requirements of the course they want to study before applying.