Finance Grad / Intern
- A Bachelors or Master’s Degree with good grades in the fields of finance, economics or accounting.
- No more than 1 – 2 years of experience in any field.
- Global mindset, with a passion to work in diverse cultures.
- Required good team player who is flexible and open to new ideas.
- Be eligible to travel abroad for extended periods of time for international assignments.
- Strong Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Engineering Grad / Intern
- Electrical Engineering: You will learn the Testing of Switchgear on all EPMV areas. Primary, Secondary, Modular and Service area, Testing, Working with electrical and mechanical designs for switchgear and CAD drawings.
- Mechanical Engineering: You will learn Basic design and draughting of motors, basic electrical and mechanical workings on electric motor, and project coordination.
- Control and Instrumentation: You will learn about our Control Systems, Field Instrumentation and Actuators, Design and Commissioning of DCS.
- Industrial Engineering: You will get learn our Factory Operations, Time Studies
- Corporate Marketing and Communication Function: You will work in a department that does all our corporate branding, communications, and events.
- Supply Chain Management or Logistics: You will work in a department that handles our Transport, Trade, and Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- Human Resource Management: You will work in a department that does our Employee Life Cycle Management, Learning & Development, Compensation & Benefits, Payroll, and Industrial Relations.
- Finance or Accounting: You will work in a department that does our business controlling and Accounts Payables.
- Occupational Health & Safety: You will work in a department the does all our health and safety campaigns and ensuring that ABB is a safe working environment.
- Information Technology or Information Systems: You will work in the IT department and manage the processes from end to end