2020 Graduate / Internship Programme at NW Dept of Public Works
Closing Date: 22 November 2019
Duration: 24 month
Stipend is R6 437 per month.
NB: Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not heard from us within three months after the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
- Mmabatho Ref. H / O 05 / 2019
- Bojanala Ref. Boj 08 / 2019
- Ngaka Modiri Molema Ref. NMM 01 / 2019
- Dr Ruth Segomotso Mompati Ref. RSM 01 / 2019
- Dr Kenneth Kaunda Ref. KK 10 / 2019
The Provincial Department of Public Works and Roads invite Unemployed Graduates / Diplomats and also interested in a Public Service career to apply for internship in the occupations mentioned below:
Internships are offered in the following fields of study:
- Bsc in Property Studies / Urban Planning or Bachelor of Laws in Property / Conveyance.
- National Diploma or BTech in Real Estate / Town and Regional Planning / Local Government / Municipal Finance.
- National Diploma / BTech: Horticulture Studies / Landscaping, Facilities Management / Hygiene Services, Security Management Tactical Armed Response.
NB: Applicants who previously participated in an Internship programme of a Government Department will not be considered.
How To Apply
Application must be sent to: Ms ME Motshoagane, Head of Department, Public Works and Roads, Private Bag x2080, Mmabatho, 2735
Enquiries: Ms ME Motshologane, tel. (018) 388-4256