2020 Internship Opportunity at 55 X GP Provincial
The Provincial Government of Gauteng invites applications for their internship programme. The Provincial Government of Gauteng is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment, especially in respect of race, gender and disability.
- 3 year Diploma / Degree in the fields below.
- All races and within age 18-35 years and unemployed.
- Not have participate in Internship or Learnership in the Public Service previously.
As will be delegated by the Chief Directorate / Directorate / Components/ Units
1. Diploma / BTech in Human Resources Management & Diploma in Labour Relations – [x3]
(Ref: DCS2020 / 01 / 001).
2. LLB / Law Degree / Policy Development [x2]
(Ref: DCS2020 / 01 / 002).
3. Diploma / BDegree IT / Computer Science / Computer Engineering
/ Information Systems / Informatics- Information Technology Infrastructure/ Applications [x8]
(Ref: DCS2020 / 01 / 003).
4. Diploma / BTech Security / Facility Management / OHS /Records [x3]
(Ref: DCS2020 / 01 / 004).
5. Diploma / BTech Logistics / Purchasing / Supply Chain Management [x4]
(Ref: DCS2020 / 01 / 005).
6. Diploma / BDegree / BTech Accounting, Financial Management / Finance [x3]
(Ref: DCS2020 / 01 / 006).
7. Diploma / BDegree / BTech Internal Audit / Risk Management [x2]
(Ref: DCS2020 / 01 / 007).
8. Diploma / BTech Public Admin / Dipl. Office Management and Technology / B Admin / Monitoring and Evaluation[x4] – Strategy Management [x2]
(Ref: DCS2020 / 01 / 008).
9. Diploma / BDegree / BTech Public Relations / Journalism [x2]
(Ref: DCS2020 / 01 / 009).
10. Diploma / BDegree / BTech in Public Relations / Marketing / Corporate Communications Diploma in Graphic design / Marketing, Advertising and Outreach programmes Graphic designer [x3]
(Ref: DCS2020 / 01 / 010).
11. Diploma / BDegree / BTech in Road Safety / Road Transport Management / Municipal and Traffic Policing or Transportation Management – Traffic Management Road Safety [x3]
(Ref: DCS2020 / 01 / 011).
12. Diploma / BDegree / BTech in Public Relations / Communications / Journalism – Development Communications and Events Management [x2]
(Ref: DCS2020 / 01 / 012).
13. Diploma / BDegree / BTech in Policing / Criminology / Community Development / Social Worker / Psychology / Youth / Social Science
– Promotion of safety [x5] and Ikhaya Lethemba [x5]
(Ref: DCS2020 / 01 / 013).
14. Degree / Diploma in Community Development / Policing- CPR [x3]
(Ref: DCS2020 / 01 / 014).
15. Diploma / BDegree / BTech in Criminal Justice, Monitoring / Research / Policing / Developmental Studies / Statistics / Sociology and BA in Information Science / Library Science – M&E [x4] Research and Policy Knowledge Management (X6 Posts) (DCS2020 / 01 / 015)
Closing Date: 27 January 2020
Stipend: R6 083.70 Stipend (for 24 months’ duration)