2020 University of South Africa unisa Online Application Form
University of South Africa unisa Application 2020 :To apply to the University of Cape Town , you need the documents below :
1) A certified copy of the green bar coded ID
2) Proof of payment of any relevant application fees
3) Certified copy of grade 11 results and any latest grade 12 results
For a full list of tips to remember before you apply, See Application Checklist. Applicants must check individual further requirements for each course and each tertiary institution. Please also be aware of NBTs and check with your university if you need NBT results to apply.
FYI: South Africans learners wishing to apply online will need a working email address and an ID number. Foreign learners wishing to apply will need to have their passport number.
Application Closing Date:
30 September 2019
All applications for second semester 2019 is now closed. Applications for 2020 will open around August 2019.
To accept or decline Unisa’s offer or check your application status, go to www.unisa.ac.za/acceptoffer
We are busy processing applications so please do not enquire regarding your application status before 10 June 2019.
- You may apply for a maximum of two qualifications, ranked in order of preference (although you may only register for one should both of your qualifications be successful).
- Unisa will inform you of the outcome of your application. If successful, Unisa will indicate for which qualification you have been accepted and will offer you a space for the period for which you have applied (ie semester 2).
- You must accept or decline Unisa’s offer within the prescribed period of time.
- If you accept Unisa’s offer, you must register for the period for which you have been granted admission (ie semester 2). Should you not register for the relevant semester of study, you will need to re-apply for admission during the next application period
General admission requirements
Your admission to Unisa is dependent on you meeting the specific admission requirements for your chosen qualification. If you don’t meet these requirements, you may want to consider alternative qualifications or possibly, if you qualify, an extended programme (refer to the college admission requirements), enabling you to register for limited modules in your first year.
Unisa general admission requirements
- Your admission to Unisa is dependent on you meeting the specific admission requirements for your chosen qualification.
- If you don’t meet these requirements, you may want to consider alternative qualifications or possibly, if you qualify, an extended programme, enabling you to register for limited modules in your first year.
- Students who completed Grade 12 at the ACE (Accelerated Christian Education) School of Tomorrow may no longer be accepted at Unisa.
- Some Unisa qualifications have limited spaces available. Meeting the general and / specific admission requirements for a qualification does not guarantee that you will be offered a space for the 2018 academic year.