2020 Walter Sisulu University Online Application Form
Walter Sisulu University Application 2020 :To apply to the University of Cape Town , you need the documents below :
1) A certified copy of the green bar coded ID
2) Proof of payment of any relevant application fees
3) Certified copy of grade 11 results and any latest grade 12 results
For a full list of tips to remember before you apply, See Application Checklist. Applicants must check individual further requirements for each course and each tertiary institution. Please also be aware of NBTs and check with your university if you need NBT results to apply.
FYI: South Africans learners wishing to apply online will need a working email address and an ID number. Foreign learners wishing to apply will need to have their passport number.
29 September 2019 (Health Sciences)
31 October 2019 (all other courses)
*Late applications may be considered
- R100 (before 29 September 2019)
- R200 (before 31 October 2019)
- R300 (late application fee)
HOW TO APPLY
Step 1: Get your application form.
Please note that application forms may be downloaded and are currently only available on campus.
Step 2: Complete your application form in full.
Step 3: Attach all supporting documents.
Step 4: Complete a student accommodation form.