Please note applications for 2021 will open on the 9th of May 2020 and close on 30 September 2020.
Applications for BA Honours Biokinetics & BSC Honours Biokinetics close on 31 August 2020.
TO APPLY ONLINE CLICK HERE
- APPLICANTS ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PAY AN APPLICATION FEE
Applicants must have a valid email address in order to apply online. All communication from the University in regards to your application will be sent via email. Should you not have a valid email address you can create an email account using Gmail, Yahoo Mail or any other email provider you may prefer.
In order for your application to be considered COMPLETE. You must successfully complete the online application form as well as submit all required documentation. DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- Undergraduate applicants (brochure)
- Postgraduate applicants (brochure)
- TO UPLOAD APPLICATION DOCUMENTS CLICK HERE
Please note the following programmes will NOT be offered in 2021 for first time entering students:
- Bachelor of Science in Complementary Health Sciences (General Stream)
- Bachelor of Science in Complementary Health Sciences (Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture Stream)
- CHOOSE A DEGREE – Browse our academic programmes https://www.uwc.ac.za/Pages/AllProgrammes.aspx to see what programmes we offer, or visit our faculty pages on our website – type in what you would like to study and download the programme information.
- ENTRY REQUIREMENTS – Entry requirements are the minimum academic standards that the University requires in order to consider you for entry into one of our degree programmes. Meeting the requirements does not guarantee you a place. Competition for most of our degrees is high and demand for places generally exceeds the number of places available. Final selection is made subject to the availability of places, academic results and other entry requirements where applicable.
- FEES AND FUNDING – Our fees section provides a list of the average tuition fees for the first year of study according to degree https://www.uwc.ac.za/Pages/AllProgrammes.aspx. (Fees indicated are for the 2020 Academic year and is subject to change in 2021). Online quotations and or pro-forma invoices for both tuition and residence fees are available at https://quote.uwc.ac.za/default. Applications for the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) are not handled by the University. Please click herehttps://my.nsfas.org.za/mynsfas/selfservice.html to access the NSFAS website and apply direct.
- SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION– Complete the online application form by going to https://www.uwc.ac.za/Students/Admin/Pages/Apply-Online.aspx