2021 University of Zululand Online Application Form
The University of Zululand is located within the Umhlathuze Municipality, the fastest-growing industrial hub and employer in northern KwaZulu-Natal. UNIZULU is the only university north of the Uthukela River and can be easily found 1.4km southeast of the R102 when traveling from Durban
University of Zululand Application 2021: To apply to the University of Zululand, you need the documents below :
1) A certified copy of the green bar coded ID
2) Proof of payment of any relevant application fees
3) Certified copy of grade 11 results and any latest grade 12 results
Applicants must check individual further requirements for each course and each tertiary institution. Please also be aware of NBTs and check with your university if you need NBT results to apply.
FYI: South Africans learners wishing to apply online will need a working email address and an ID number. Foreign learners wishing to apply will need to have their passport number.
University of Zululand Important Application Dates
30 August: Closing date for admission to Social Work
30 September: Closing date for Nursing Science
31 October: Closing date for other programmes
1 November: Closing dates for international applicants
SA Citizens: R200
If applications are late (if reached on or before 1 November):
SA Citizens: R400
How to Apply to University of Zululand
Applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible in the application cycle.
Students wishing to apply via a paper-based application, download the application form, print and complete it, and post it back with the required necessary documentation, and signatures to:
Students wishing to apply online may do so via the Central Applications Office.
For more information, click here.
How To Check University of Zululand Online Application Status
UNIZULU Application Status – How to Track
- Visit Central Applications Office (CAO) website – click below link. http://www.cao.ac.za/ My Application Login. aspx?
- Select and Enter CAO Number, ID/Passport number then Sign In by clicking SUBMIT button. For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za.
University of Zululand Online Application Entry Requirement
The Admissions office at the University of Zululand is responsible for:
- Assisting faculties in meeting their enrolment targets by admitting applicants who have the ability to succeed at the University. In addition to this, the office provides admission and academic programme advice to all prospective applicants as well as parents who want their children to study at UNIZULU;
- Welcoming all first time entry applicants to the University;
- Assisting faculties in meeting their enrolment targets by admitting applicants who have the ability to succeed at the University;
- Providing admission and academic programme advice to all prospective applicants as well as parents who want their children to study at UNIZULU;
- Assisting applicants with application forms and booklets with information on academic programmes, requirements and duration of the academic programme. It is very important that applicants observe these requirements before they apply to study at the University of Zululand. Application forms are also accessible from the Central Applications Office (CAO) in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal. Prospective applicants are advised to submit the forms to the CAO or the Kwa-Dlangezwa or Richards Bay Campus Admissions offices with the relevant documents and proof of payment for their application.
University of Zululand Online Application Prospectus
UNIZULU undergraduates prospectuses for 2019 / 2020 are available to you in downloadable (pdf) and click below to read full module details for each degree programme.
The 2020 UNIZULU prospectus introduces you to life at University of Zululand (UNIZULU), describing the campus and detailing the services, admission requirements and facilities that the university provides for students. Details of all undergraduate programmes are provided.
UNIZULU Academic Programmes
The University of Zululand is a comprehensive university offering approximately 252 accredited degrees, diploma and certificate courses across the faculties of Arts; Education; Science and Agriculture as well as Commerce, Administration and Law at the KwaDlangezwa and Richards Bay campuses. Popular courses include Law, Education, Nursing Science, Agronomy, Hydrology, Biochemistry, Microbiology and Sport Science. UNIZULU students have the opportunity to specialise their degrees according to their areas of interest within their respective fields. In addition, the University believes in promoting a culture of learning in an environment that is conducive to personal growth and academic development.
Developed in 1960, the KwaDlangezwa Campus is UNIZULU’s main campus and is home to the University’s four faculties and academic support departments.The urban Richards Bay Campus was completed in 2009 and is intended to further the University’s entrepreneurial and vocational agenda in conjunction with local industry partnerships and the maritime sector. Courses currently being delivered at the campus include Public Relations, Transport Management and Hospitality Management.
Unizulu Contact Details
1 Main Road Vulindlela
035 902 6000