ADvTECH Bursary South Africa
ABOUT THE BURSAR
ADvTECH is a leader in the private education sector, who aim to assist students in developing exceptional skills for the workforce in South Africa.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Bursaries will be awarded within the following fields of study:
- African Languages (First Additional Language)
- Early Childhood Development
- Foundation Phase
Bursaries will cover up to full payment of tuition fees, depending on the students academic performance.
Upon graduation, students may be eligible for placement at an ADvTECH School (depending on availability).
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen,
- Studying within one of the aforementioned fields of study (3rd or 4th year students only),
- High academic achiever,
- Have a passion for teaching and helping others.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications must be done online at: https://advtech.jonti2.co.za/vacancy/detail/13213
You will be required to first “Register” an account and thereafter, you may “Login” and apply.
Alternatively, please visit http://www.advtech.co.za/Pages/Careers/Careers.aspx and type the word “student teacher bursary” in the search bar.
You may be requested to upload the following documents to your online application:
- ID document (certified copy),
- Matric certificate (certified copy),
- Latest tertiary results (on tertiary letterhead),
- Full academic record (on tertiary letterhead).
30 June annually.
For any bursary queries, please contact: