What is Badge?
A badge is a device or accessory, often containing the insignia of an organization, which is presented or displayed to indicate some feat of service, a special accomplishment, a symbol of authority granted by taking an oath, a sign of legitimate employment, or student status, or as a simple means of identification.
Badge Prices In South Africa
- Cub Interest Badges H-Z. R 10.00. Select options.
- Cub Interest Badges A-G. R 10.00. Select options.
- Cub Challenge Badges. R 10.00. Select options.
- Scout Scoutcraft Badges. R 10.00.
- SCOUTS South Africa Badge. R 8.00.
- Traveler Theme Badges. R 10.00. Select options.
- World Scout Membership Badge. R 30.00.
- Cub Six Patches. R 8.00 – R 12.00.
How much is a badge?
What are the types of badge?
Special badge types
- Triangular badges – best price. Good as a stop sign for attention.
- Square badges – best price. Our cheapest square badges.
- Rectangular badges – Best price. Good for a rectangular logo.
- Heart badges – Best price.
- Matte badges.
- Metallic badges – best price.
- Glitter badges.
- Neon badges round.
What are the two types of badges?
Embroidered badges and woven badges are similar products made using different techniques. The term ’embroidered’ means that the design is embroidered to a background fabric, while ‘woven’ indicates that the design is formed by a process of weaving different threads together.
What is a badge called?
identification, insignia, marker, medallion, pin, ribbon, stamp, symbol, token, brand, cordon, device, mark, motto, scepter, shield, sign.