Basil Read Bursary South Africa.
ABOUT THE BURSAR
Basil Read was founded by Basil Leonard Read in 1952. Today, 6 decades later, it is one of the leading construction companies in the world.
The Basil Read bursary programme was initiated to help financially needing students to follow their dreams and continue their studies in light of their financial positions.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Bursaries will be awarded within the following fields of study:
- Building Science/ Construction Management
- Civil Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
The following expenses will be covered by the bursary award: registration fees, tuition, prescribed textbooks, stationery, accommodation and meals.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen,
- Studying in one of the aforementioned fields,
- Studying full-time at a recognised tertiary institution in SA,
- Achieved high results in Mathematics and Science.
HOW TO APPLY
Download and complete the Basil Read Bursary Application Form (pdf).
Alternatively, please request the latest application form by emailing: email@example.com
Please include the following items in your application pack:
- ID document (certified copy),
- Photograph (passport size),
- Proof of enrolment in one of the above fields of study,
- Latest academic results/ record (certified copy),
- Certificates where applicable (certified copies),
- Quote for all study fees from tertiary institution.
Complete application forms and supporting documentation must be submitted in one of the following ways:
1) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Skills Development and Bursary Facilitator
Basil Read (Pty) Ltd
Private Bag X170
31 August annually.
For any bursary queries, please contact:
The Bursary Facilitator: Michele Allan
Tel: 011 306 3489/ 011 418 6300/ 011 418 3489