BMW Bursary South Africa.
ABOUT THE BURSAR
BMW (Bayerische Motoren Werke) AG are a luxury vehicle and motorcycle German company, was founded in March 1916, in Munich. BMW products are sold worldwide and the company has over 100 000 employees throughout all their global branches.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Bursaries will be awarded within the following fields of study
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Systems Engineering
The following expenses will be covered by the BMW bursary programme: registration fees, tuition registration, prescribed textbooks, examination fees and accommodation.
This financial support and development programme for high potential future employees offers participants paid vocational experience, the opportunity to participate in dialogue development sessions with BMW associates, individual projects and assignments as well as the potential to further participate in the BMW SA Graduate Programme.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen,
- Currently enrolled in University, studying towards a Bachelors Degree qualification,
- Achieved a minimum average of 70% in previous year of study,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at: www.bmwcorp.pnet.co.za, by entering the word “bursary” in the keyword search bar.
Alternatively, please apply by emailing: email@example.com (with the words “Bursaries Application” in the subject line).
The following supporting documents will be required for your bursary application:
- ID document (certified copy),
- Matric final certificate (certified copy),
- University up to date academic transcript,
- Motivational letter explaining why you deserve to be awarded the bursary,
- Curriculum Vitae.
15 November annually.
For any bursary queries, please contact: