Bowmans Bursary South Africa
ABOUT THE BURSAR
Bowmans (previously known as Bowman Gilfillan) is a leading Pan-African law firm. The organisation have seven offices within five African countries
Bowmans clients include multinationals, corporates and state-owned enterprises across various financial institutions, industry sectors and governments.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
The bursary will be awarded to students in the Law (LLB/ BA/ BCom) faculty.
Each year, Bowmans seek out several Law students with exceptional academic performance, to award full bursaries to.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen,
- In Matric or currently in tertiary studies,
- Studying (or intend on studying) towards a LLB/ BA Law/ BCom Law degree,
- Studying (or registered to study) at a recognised university in South Africa,
- Excellent academic performance,
- Proven financial need.
*Preference will be given to students from historically disadvantaged backgrounds.
HOW TO APPLY
Students currently in Matric must apply via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org (with the words “Bursary Application: Your Name”)
Students currently studying at a tertiary institution must apply online at: https://leap.ly/bowmanslaw
Applications open on 1 August annually.
Please ensure that you have the following supporting documentation ready to upload to your online application:
- ID document (certified copy),
- Students who have completed Matric: Matric certificate (certified copy) AND latest academic record/ university transcripts (on tertiary letterhead),
- Students currently in Matric: latest academic report
- Curriculum Vitae,
- Motivational letter explaining why you deserve to be awarded the bursary.
31 October annually.
For any bursary queries, please contact:
Tel: 021 480 7800