Community Health Care Level 2
What is This Training all About?
– It is a programme driven by our vision and mission statement supported by L. E . A .R .N™
– An HWSETA accredited one year training programme
– A fast ,dynamic course that lands you i the nursing environment you have always wanted to be in ……….
– Currently practised in the whole of Africa but not limited to developing countries so as to meet the HEALTH RELATED GLOBAL MILLENIUM DEVELOPMENTAL GOALS
– A branch of nursing that promotes primary care at community level to facilitate the provision of the ALMA ATA DECLARATION on provision of essential health care services to our own communities as part of UBUNTU PHILOSOPHY
– It helps to cushion the critical shortage of highly skilled health professional because currently the medical /nursing schools can’t meet the community demands of health care services
– There is increase in the internal and external migration of health workers hence leaving a huge deficit in the health care system which is already suffering from low productivity and increased population growth.
BENEFITS OF OF TRAINING IN THIS COURSE
– A HEALTH AND WELFARE SECTOR EDUCATION TRAINING AUTHORITY accredited course
– A SOUTH AFRICAN QUALIFICATION AUTHORITY approved course
– Aims at improving accessibility to community and private health care
– Training period is short and limited
– Self directed learning with lots of mentor support
– Lifelong skills acquired course and can enable you to migrate
smoothly to the next equivalent NATIONAL QUALIFICATION FRAMEWORK (NQF) levels
– Empowers you to conduct specialised primary health care tasks such as counselling ,health education awareness, preventive care , palliative care and community based home care ,frail care , referral, community researcher , community advocate, health promoter ,health coordinator ,community outreach, identify health care resources.