Ernst & Young Bursary South Africa.
ABOUT THE BURSAR
Ernst & Young are one of the largest auditing firms in world, with services in: consulting, financial advisory, tax advisory, assurance and legal. In order to ensure the future success of the company, EY awards annual bursaries to students who show strong academic potential and whom they believe would be a great asset to the continuation of the firm.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Bursaries will be awarded to students who are studying (or intend on studying) towards a Chartered Accountant (SA) qualification – BAcc/ BCom Accounting/ Business Science/ CTA/ HNS or similar. Applicants from Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban and Bloemfontein may apply.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- Matric students: must have achieved a minimum “C” symbol in June exams for Mathematics,
- Tertiary students: must have achieved a minimum of 60% in end of year or June exams for each subject, and must be studying at a SAICA accredited institution.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at: https://tas-ey.taleo.net/careersection/gcam01/jobdetail.ftl
Go to the “Advanced Search” tab, type in the word “bursary” and then apply in your relevant city. You will then be redirected to a login page where you will register an account and apply online.
You will be required to submit the following documents with your application form:
- ID document (certified copy),
- Matric results certificate (certified copy),
- Academic record to date (certified copy),
To be confirmed.