What is GHD Hair Straightener?
The GHDgold® hair straightener features dual-zone technology, which uses heat sensors on both plates, to maintain an optimum hair-straightening temperature of 185°C achieving a salon-smooth finish.
GHD Hair Straightener Prices In South Africa
- GHD Glide Hot Brush. R2,900.00. From R271 p/m.
- GHD Platinum Plus Styler. R3,700.00. From R345 p/m.
- GHD Gold Professional Styler. R3,100.00. From R289 p/m.
- GHD Original Professional Styler. R2,500.00. From R233 p/m.
- GHD Gold Max Styler. R3,200.00.
- GHD Gold Mini Styler. R2,800.00.
- GHD Styler Carry Case and Heat Mat. R430.00.
What is the best hair straightener from GHD?
If you want the top-of-the-line ghd hair straightener, you style your hair most days, and/or you have colored or damaged hair, the ghd Platinum+ is the best choice because it’s smart hair straightener. (This means it predicts and constantly adapts to ensure the optimum styling temperature at all times.)
Are GHD straighteners worth it?
With that said, I do think GHD’s Platinum+ Styler is well worth the price if you style your hair with heat tools every day or even multiple times a week—the predictive heating feature is a savior when trying to avoid heat damage and preserve your hair health.