GoodYear: Graduate / Internship Programme 2019
The Goodyear Graduate-in-Training Programme provides the platform for you to refine your skills and make a difference in an exciting ever changing industry. It is benchmarked to world-class standards and strengthened by the principle of shared responsibility between the company and participants for their growth and development.
Our two year programme will afford you an opportunity to learn from top-quality professionals in an international company. It is well structured and consists of on-the-job training, formal training, self-development, leadership development and professional development.
It will get you ready to take your place in the professional world.
Are you are a graduate with:
- Excellent academic results ( Minimumacademic average of 65% average)
- Top-notch communication skills
- Leadership potential
- The ability to work in teams
- A drive for delivering results
We work best with people like you.Through our Graduate in Training Programme we ensure that Goodyear secures a competitive advantage by attracting young and dynamic individuals with the correct skills into the organisation. As a result and in line with our vision, the company is committed to providing a supportive learning environment, which will ultimately ensure the success of our graduates.
How To Apply
To apply to one of our Graduate -in -Training Oppertunities, simply send an email to the relevant email address below. What you need to attach:
- Copy of Academic Record
- Copy of ID
Please send the above to the email adress which applies to you.
- BEng Mechanical Engineering: firstname.lastname@example.org
- BSc Chemical Engineering: email@example.com
- BCom/Honours Marketing Management: firstname.lastname@example.org
- BCom/Honours Logistics Management/ Supply Chain: email@example.com
- BCom/Honours Accounting / Financial Sciences: firstname.lastname@example.org