Great North Transport Bursary South Africa
ABOUT THE BURSAR
Great North Transport (SOC)Ltd was established in 1996, when a merger occurred between Lebowa Transport (SOC) Ltd and Gazankulu transport (Pty) Ltd Far North Bus Services. GN Transport is a subsidiary of the Limpopo Economic Development Agency (LEDA) and operates bus transport services within Limpopo and certain parts of Zimbabwe and Mpumalanga.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Bursaries will be awarded within the Transport and Logistics field of study.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen,
- Achieved a minimum of 70% for major subjects,
- Studying or intend on studying within the Transport or Logistics field.
HOW TO APPLY
Download and complete the GN Transport Bursary Application Form (pdf).
Alternatively, you can collect an application form from one of the GN Transport depots or Head Office (www.gntpassenger.co.za/content.php?CURL=offices.php)
The following documents must accompany your complete application form:
- ID document (certified copy),
- Grade 11 results (certified copy),
- Matric final results (certified copy),
- Academic qualifications (certified copy),
- Full academic record on institution’s letterhead (certified copy),
- Covering letter.
Application forms and supporting documents must be submitted in one of the following ways:
1) Hand delivered:
22 Hans van Rensburg Street, Polokwane (Reception area)
ATT: The Training OD/ Manager.
The GM: Human Resources, PO Box 1839, Polokwane 0700
07 June annually.
For any bursary queries, please contact:
Tel: 015 291 2541