Hulamin Bursary South Africa
ABOUT THE BURSAR
Hulamin is one of the largest fabricators and semi-fabricators of aluminium products in South Africa, exporting more than 60% of its product to global manufacturers. Hulamin has more than 1900 staff in its employ.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Bursaries will be awarded within the following fields of study:
- Chartered Accounting
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
The bursary will cover the following expenses: registration fees, tuition, prescribed books, accommodation, meals, cash allowance per annum.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen,
- Reside within Pietermaritzburg/ surrounding areas,
- From a previously disadvantaged background,
- Currently in Matric/ have completed Matric,
- Achieved the following results in Matric (for Engineering qualification): minimum “B” symbol in English, Physical Science and Mathematics OR
- Achieved the following results in Matric (Chartered Accounting qualification): minimum “B” symbol in English and Accountancy,
- Intend on studying within one of the aforementioned fields and meet the entry requirements for the particular field.
HOW TO APPLY
Download and complete the Hulamin Bursary Application Form (pdf).
Please include the following items in your application pack:
- ID document (certified copy),
- Full Curriculum Vitae,
- Complete academic report (exam results),
- Any related qualification certificates (certified copies),
- Matric June exam results/ report (certified copy),
- Proof of any other tertiary funding.
Complete application forms and all supporting documentation must be submitted in one of the following ways:
1) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Hand Deliver: Moses Mabhida Road, Edendale, Pietermaritzburg, South Africa
3) Post: PO BOX 74, Pietermaritzburg, 3200