Johannesburg Business School
The Johannesburg Business School is taking a different and fresh approach to business education. JBS is committed to providing relevant, practical knowledge and skills for SMEs that will have a positive impact by creating employment and contributing to economic growth in South Africa and Africa.
The focus of the JBS MBA is on reducing unemployment by promoting the growth of businesses. JBS will create a complete ecosystem to foster new and established entrepreneurs to succeed within an African and innovative market
Johannesburg Business School Prospectus
The prospectus has information about applying at UJ, campus life, student finance, as well as listings of all Diploma and Degree programmes offered by the CBE and other Faculties at the University of Johannesburg for 2018.
Each programme indicates the minimum APS required, the school subjects required, and the various career options available to those who complete the Diploma or Degree programme.
Johannesburg Business School Bursaries
Johannesburg Business School Application
- Applicants may only apply for two study choices.
- These study choices may not be amended once they have been chosen.
- Applicants already in possession of a UJ student number must use the existing student number when applying. For more information regarding programmes on offer go to – UJ Short Courses
- Click HERE for Continuing Education Programmes in the Transport and Supply Chain Management Department
- Click HERE for Continuing Education Programmes in the Business Management Department
- Please contact the International Office number/email/website for more information that might be applicable.
Checklist for applying
Document upload requirements when applying online:
All documents must be certified
When uploading documents, ensure that the scanned file is a maximum of 512KB, and that all documents are scanned in any of the following types – tiff, pdf, jpg or gif
Each document must be scanned and uploaded as separate attachments Alternatively, documents can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the provisional reference/student number noted in the subject line of the email.