Max Stibbe Waldorf School is an independent co-ed school on an organic farm in Mooiplaats, just 20 minutes from Pretoria. The school caters for learners from nursery school to Grade 9 after which a learner can transfer to high school to complete Grade 10 to Grade 12. Boarding facilities are available from Grade 3 onwards.
There are 17 Waldorf schools in South Africa and over 1000 in 32 countries around the world. Dr Max Stibbe was a Dutch educationalist who founded the Fountain School in 1972 with a group of South Africans. The school was renamed in his honour after his death.
The school motto is “where children love to learn”.
SPORTS & CULTURE
- Karate/mixed martial arts
- Drum majorettes
- Ball skills
- Boarding facilities
- School buses
- School hall
- Swimming pool
- Sports fields
An interview will be set up with you, your child and the class teacher as soon as we receive your completed application. The interview assists in bridging the gap between home and school and is the ideal opportunity for the teacher to get to know your child, and your family, before your child’s first school day.
A complete application consists of the following documents:
- Completed application
- Completed biography
- Proof of payment of the application fee
- Your child’s birth certificate
- Copy of both parents’ identity documents
- Copy of both parents’ latest pay slip (or 2 business references and three months’ bank statements if self-employed)
- Passport-size photo of learner
Max Stibbe Waldorf School Application
STEP 2 – DOWNLOAD, COMPLETE & SUBMIT (ALL) THESE DOCUMENTS
• Completed contract (click to download)
• Credit check consent (click to download)
• Confidential Report (click to download)
• Learner’s Biography (click to download)
• Learner’s birth certificate
• Learner’s latest school report
• Copies of any psychological/remedial/professional therapeutic assessments
• Copy of learner’s study visa (where applicable)
• Copy of both parents’ identity documents/passports
• Copy of both parents’ latest pay slip, or two (2) business references and three months’ bank statements if self-employed.
• Proof of payment of R800 application fee
• Passport-size photo of learner
We have an open classroom-policy at The Waldorf School: every day is Open Day!
We welcome, and encourage, any interested parents to visit our school, have a look at our beautiful classrooms and facilities and possibly meet the class teacher and ask any questions about the Waldorf Way you may have. A school visit can be arranged for any school day between 08:00 and 13:00 by contacting the school office on (012) 802 1175 or sending an email to email@example.com and making an appointment.
After a successful interview your child will be eligible for enrolment.
You can submit an application by downloading and completing the following forms:
- Contract: the application form submitting all your, and your child’s details, as well as the agreement between you and The Waldorf School.
- Biography: your child’s life story; helping us form a picture of your child and your family set-up.
- Confidential Report: a report that you hand in at your child’s current school of enrolment for completion.
- FAQ: more information on general questions asked about Waldorf education.
You will be expected to attend an introductory school tour before the interview.
Applications and proof of payment of the R800 application fee can be submitted by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org
012 802 1175
Alternative Contact Number:
083 410 0392
07:00 – 15:00
S25° 47′ 03.4″ E028° 25′ 32.4″
Download our map in here or view our Google Map digitally below.