Mercedes-Benz Bursary Programme South Africa
Field of Study:
Get a head-start into the world of work by participating in the Mercedes-Benz Bursary Programme, and transport your career with one of the world’s most successful automotive companies.
The Programme aims to harness outstanding achievers at Grade 12 and Tertiary levels into our fold of growing Talent, by offering the participant financial aid for studies as well as experiential learning.
Who can apply?
· South African citizens, or permanent residents
· Grade 12 learners
· Students enrolled for, or currently pursuing, full-time studies (1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th year students may apply)
· Anyone studying (or intending to study in):
o Engineering (Mechanical & Industrial)
o Human Resources
· Excellent Grade 12 results with 70% and above in Mathematics, English, Physical Science (or Accounting Stream)
· Maintenance of excellent Tertiary Results, average of 65%
How to Apply:
Why a Mercedes-Benz Bursary?
· Tuition fees, meals and textbooks are paid for
· Work at Mercedes-Benz, Pretoria Head office during your vacations
· Join the MBSA Graduate Development programme after studying