Mpumalanga Attorneys Council Bursary South Africa
ABOUT THE BURSAR
The Mpumalanga Attorneys Council is part of the Law Society of the Northern Province.
The purpose of the Council is to represent practicing attorneys within the province and to ensure that the public and community are served by these attorneys.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
The Mpumalanga Attorneys Bursary Trust was founded in 2005, with the intention of funding students who reside in the Mpumalanga province to study a Law qualification.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen
- Resident of Mpumalanga
- Currently in Matric or have completed Matric
- Excellent academic record
- Studying or intend on studying towards a Law qualification
- Intend on pursuing a career as an Attorney
HOW TO APPLY
Download and complete the Mpumalanga Attorneys Council Bursary Application Form (pdf).
Please include the following items in your application pack:
- ID document (certified copy)
- Current Matric students:
- latest Matric statement of results (certified copy)
- Testimonial by the School Principal
- Current tertiary students:
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- full academic record (on tertiary letterhead)
- Proof of registration at a recognised university in South Africa
- Motivational letter explaining why you want to study Law and become a Lawyer/ Attorney
Complete application forms and supporting documentation must be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
For any bursary queries, please contact:
Mpumalanga Attorneys Council
Tel: 012 338 5800
Fax 012 323 2606