mrp Graduate Opportunities 2017
mrp is a fashion leading clothing, footwear and accessories retailer that offers on-trend and differentiated merchandise at exceptional value to ladies, men and children.
W employ over 16000 people and retail in over 1000 South African based stores, almost 100 international stores and through our online channels offering our full product assortments.
If numbers are your second language and you can turn sums into poetry,then planning is the place for you.
mrp, the largest division of The Mr Price Group is currently recruiting for high qualitygraduates who are keen on pursuing a career within Retail Merchandise Planning.
Our Trainee Planner career opportunities are aimed at producing fully trained and equipped Retail Merchandise Planners for our business.
The key objective of your role is to support the experienced Merchandise Planner in ensuring we invest in the right merchandise at the right price and allocate merchandise to the right store at the right time.
- As a Trainee Planner, you will follow a structured training and development process.
- You will be placed within an actual team which will allow you to learn-on-the-job about the business and the merchandise processes from some of the best merchandise talent in retail.
- Your primary focus will be to ensure sales and movement of stock, to determine initial allocation of stock, action inter-store stock transfers where applicable, review pre-determined stock and adjust if necessary, ascertain quantities and timing of purchases for replenished stock, avoid “out of stock” situations and take note of customer requests.
The minimum requirements for this Career opportunity are:
- A completed Bachelor of Commerce degree / Bachelor of Business Science degree: specializing in Accounting, Supply Chain, Economics, Finance, Maths or Stats or any other relevant qualification with a focus on numbers and business
- A Passion for FASHION and RETAIL!