The Msunduzi Municipality Bursary South Africa.
ABOUT THE BURSAR
The Msunduzi Municipality is the local municipality in the Umgungundlovu District Municipality, based in the KwaZulu-Natal province of South Africa. Pietermaritzburg is situated as the capital of KwaZulu-Natal and is the economic hub of the Umgungundlovu District Municipality. Pietermaritzburg is also the educational hub of South Africa, home to the University of KwaZulu-Natal and many other tertiary study institutions
ABOUT THE BURSARY
The Msunduzi Municipality, in line with its Human Resources Development Strategy, hereby presents exciting opportunities for students.
The bursary will be awarded to students who are currently studying or have been accepted to study one of the following qualifications:
- Electrical Engineering (BSc/ National Diploma)
- BSc Civil Engineering (BSc/ National Diploma)
- Engineering Survey (National Diploma)
- Internal Audit & Accounting (Bachelor of Commerce)
- Town Planning (Bachelor/ National Diploma)
- Environment Management/ Geography (Bachelor of Social Science)
- Horticulture (National Diploma)
- Real Estate (Valuations) (Bachelor)
Applicants must meet the following criteria before applying:
- South African Citizen,
- Disadvantaged background,
- Current Matric/ Undergraduate student at a tertiary institution,
- Situated in Pietermaritzburg,
- Willingness to work in Local Government.
HOW TO APPLY
Download and complete the The Msunduzi Municipality Bursary Application Form (pdf).
Alternatively, you may collect an application form at the Local Youth Desk.
Please include the following documents with your application form:
- Academic transcripts/ Matric results/ Matric June and Trials results,
- Copy of SA ID document,
- Letter from the tertiary institution confirming your enrolment/ application.
Complete application forms and all supporting documents must be posted or hand delivered, with the reference number (Ref: BUR 16)
The Msunduzi Municipality, Private Bag x 321
Prof Nyembezi Building, Ground Floor, Foyer Application Box,
341 Church St, PIETERMARITZBURG 3200
Ms Bongiwe Zungu
Tel: 033-392 2804
13 November annually.
For bursary related queries, please contact:
Tel: 033 3923 000