MTN Bursary South Africa.
ABOUT THE BURSAR
The MTN Group are a South African mobile telecommunications company/ cellular network provider, with operations in numerous African, Asian and European countries. MTN currently has more than 300 million subscribers across the globe, with subscriber counts increasing daily.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Bursaries will be awarded within the following fields of study:
- Accounting / Accounting Science
- Internal Accounting
- Business Risk Management
- Human Resources
- Light Current Engineering
- Computer Applications
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Software Development
- Information Systems
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen,
- Completed Matric,
- Currently studying (or intend on studying) in one of the aforementioned fields of study,
- Currently studying (or intend on studying) at a recognised South African tertiary institution,
- High academic achiever.
*Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged students.
HOW TO APPLY
Those who meet the minimum eligibility criteria, must apply by submitting the following documentation:
- ID document (certified copy),
- Matric certificate (certified copy),
- Latest academic record (on tertiary institution letterhead),
- Most recent academic transcripts (certified copies),
- Proof of enrolment in one of the aforementioned fields of study,
- Proof of household income (latest payslips/ affidavit if unemployed/ pension statement if on state pension),
- Full Curriculum Vitae,
- Motivational letter explaining where you see yourself in the future and how this bursary will help you achieve your dreams.
Applications must be submitted in one of the following ways:
1) Email: MTNBursaries@mtn.co.za
2) Fax: 011 912 5127
MTN Bursary Connection
P.O. Box 32597
31 May annually.
For any bursary queries, please contact:
The Bursary Department