Nedbank Bursary South Africa.
ABOUT THE BURSAR
Founded in 1888 in Amsterdam; Netherlands and later in the same year opening a office in Pretoria; South Africa, Nedbank is one of South Africas’ biggest banks yet still one of the newest.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Nedbank is offering bursary awards to help students pursue their dreams and get the qualifications they need for a bright future. As is Nedbank’s motto to “Make Things Happen”, so they are looking for students who they believe will be the future of the country – students who will “Make Things Happen”.
This bursary is intended for applicants seeking to study at a universities of technology, within the Information Technology (IT) or property-related sector.
The bursary will cover the following expenses: registration fees, fulltime tuition fees, examination fees, textbooks and study materials, meals and accommodation (university residence).
Please ensure that you meet the following eligibility requirements before applying:
- South African citizen
- Currently in Matric/ Grade 12 or have finished Grade 12 in the last 2 years
- Currently registering for first year of study OR already registered to study at a South Africa university
- Studying or intend on study full-time
- Achieved a minimum average of 65% in Matric or university
- Meet the university requirements (you may choose the university you will enrol in)
- Proven financial need
Please attach the following documents to your online application:
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate OR latest university exam results (certified copy)
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (3 months latest payslips/ proof of grant/ affidavit if unemployed/ death certificate if deceased)
- Parents/ guardians income and expenses statement
- Proof of disability if disabled (doctors letter)
HOW TO APPLY
Applications must be done online at: http://nedbank.sv.co.za
You will first need to register an account, by inserting the following details: your email address, your selected password, your current study status (Matric or university student).
Once you have successfully registered, you will be able to complete the online application form by filling in the following details:
- Personal details: full name, ID number, date of birth, place of birth, citizenship status, criminal record, race, gender, disability, telephone number, cellphone number, home address, postal address and postal code.
- Grade 11 academic results: year your completed grade 11, school name, province, subjects, marks/ symbols and academic average.
- Tertiary study details: institution where you plan to study, intended course of study, applications for any other bursary awards or loans.
- Parents/ guardians/ next of kin details: full name, ID number, marital status, home address, postal address, work address, telephone number, cellphone number, work number, email address.
You will also be required to upload the following documents to your online application:
- ID document (certified copy)
- Full academic transcript (to date)
30 April annually
Tel: 011 885 3908
Fax: 011 885 2927