Revolution Media Academy Bursary South Africa.
ABOUT THE BURSAR
Revolution Media Academy (RMA) is a company of the Revolution Media Group, which was founded in 2011. The aim of RMA is to provide education within the Music, Media and IT sectors to previously disadvantaged students.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Each year, RMA awards 10 bursaries/ scholarships to deserving students, who strong academic potential and financial need.
There are two types of bursaries to be awarded:
1) Full cost bursaries: these will cover all tuition fees.
2) Partial bursaries: these will cover approximately 50% of tuition fees
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen,
- Achieved a minimum “B” symbol for Matric English and Mathematics,
- Proven financial need.
*Preference will be given to female students and students from rural areas.
HOW TO APPLY
The latest application form can be downloaded at: http://revolutionmusicacademy.co.za/scholarship-bursaries/ (from 1 August annually).
Please include the following items in your application pack:
- ID document (certified copy),
- Passport size photo (to be attached to the application form where indicated),
- Current Matric students: Grade 11 final results AND Matric June results/ progress report (certified copies),
- Students completed Matric: Matric certificate (certified copy),
- Current tertiary students: Matric certificate AND full academic record (on tertiary letterhead) (certified copies),
- Motivational letter about why you should be awarded the bursary, about your life etc (written by the student),
- Letter of recommendation from a parent/ guardian (optional),
- Two testimonials: one from an educational official (principal or lecturer) and one from a community leader (spiritual leader or local civic leader),
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (latest payslips if employed, sworn affidavit if unemployed).
Complete application forms and supporting documentation must be submitted to:
Revolution Media Academy
His Majesty’s building
53 Eloff Street
(Please hand in your application to the Course Advisor).
30 October annually.
For any bursary queries, please contact:
Tel: 011 079 4015, 011 420 499