RLC Foods Internships In South Africa
RLC foods in a combined effort however, Rainbow is known to be owned in full by RLC. RLC’s philosophy is to establish one company that can fulfill on large scale to the African Food industry compelling brands. They offer a supportable significance chain that fulfills to the needs of consumers. They hold high value to education and training, thus providing multiple programs for talented individuals to reach their goals in life.
This company seeks to improve conditions within the communities by providing the people with sustainability, education and more. Their programs include candidates from secondary schooling, full time studies and in-service training. They assist with developing practical skills and conceptual abilities. They respect each person’s unique abilities, are committed to development, teamwork and innovation.
This company breeds success and a passion within qualifying candidates, empowering growth and thus supplying a greater production on all levels. They boast with more than 5000 employees throughout all operations from farms to national offices.
They believe that by granting exceptional training and learning programs, they can ensure efficiency, personal development and functionality. They seek candidates who are passionate, show great integrity and commitment to a better future.
Each company has a varying need of skilled workers and with their programs they can ensure their employees have what is required. Their categories may include, technical skills, leadership, safety, hygiene, life skills, management and more.
RLC Foods Internships Available
RCL foods has a wide field of internships accessible yearly, these will however depend on the need of the company at that time.
Subject to your desired career path, applicants may have a look at the following fields:
- Human Resources
- Supply Chain
- Industrial Psychology
RLC Foods Internships Requirements
Submissions are accepted yearly for a variety of internships, these are to aid in the preparation of skilled individuals for the workforce. This may be with the company or for entering the world prepared.
Applicants will also be prerequisite to provide the following:
- Applicants must hold a valid Matric certificate
- Applicants must have a Valid ID book/card
- Applicants must hold a degree or diploma within the selected discipline
- Applicants must have a minimum of 60 to 65% across all subjects
- Applicants must be open minded and practical
- Applicants must be dedicated to delivering 100% quality
- Applicants must be flexible as business needs may change from time to time
- Applicants must be able to relate to what they learn
- Applicants must be able to build steady relations with clients and other workers
- Applicants must be willing to be held accountable for their actions
- Applicants must be able to meet targets and cope with work loads
- Applicants must establish integrity along with courage
- Applicants must be able to uphold high levels of privacy
- Applicants must be prepared to speak up if there is a problematic situation
- Applicants must have a positive outlook and attitude
RLC Foods Internships Application
RCL foods internships applications online will be made available as a need arises within the company. Applicants interested in applying can do so via their careers link on the website or search here. In the ‘Quick Search’ bar simply select the ‘In Service Training’ option from the drop-down list to see any open internships.
First impressions makes a difference! Thus the application is step one and the ideal opportunity to sell yourself. Have all information at hand before starting the process, this implies all educational, university and work experience. Always read carefully and follow the instructions as is provided.
Spelling and grammar mistakes will have a negative impact on your application, so be sure to double check everything. Keep to the point with questions asked, you can always provide more information at the interview. All information provided needs to be complete and accurate, as it will be checked.
RLC Foods Internships Closing Dates
Internships provided by RLC Foods usually run for a period of three years. Successful candidates will commence their internship each year in February.
Applications are received throughout the year and selected candidates will be notified before the start date of the internship term. Candidates who do not receive any feedback from the company can assume their applications were not successful.