What are Rugged Phones?
A rugged smartphone is a specific type of toughened smartphone which is designed to be completely sealed within a durable housing to protect it against damage from, among other things, water, shock, dust, and vibration.
Rugged Phones Prices In South Africa
- Blackview BV4900 Pro Rugged Phone. R4,079.00.
- UleFone Armor 8 Rugged Phone. 4,999.00.
- Blackview BV9800 Pro Rugged Phone. R11,699.00.
- UleFone Armor 9 Rugged Phone R3,399.00.
Does Samsung offer a rugged phone?
Galaxy XCover6 Pro keeps your team agile. It withstands drops and spills, and its moisture-resistant screen is responsive to wet gloves. Swap the long-lasting battery for a fresh one. Turn the phone into a scanner, walkie-talkie, or whatever your business needs with a customizable Active Key.
Are Ulefone rugged phones Good?
This phone is amazing, perfect for my teenager that drops everything, is solid and water resistant, and there are some screen shields included. The battery lasts a good time for watching videos and takes decent photos. Face recognition is fast and accurate. The phone is also very fast with apps and the internet.
Which rugged phone is best?
Best rugged smartphones
- Nokia XR20 rugged smartphone.
- Ulefone Armor 9 FLIR rugged smartphone.
- Blackview BV9900 Pro rugged smartphone.
- Doogee S97 Pro rugged smartphone.
- Ulefone Armor 10 rugged smartphone.
- Blackview BV8800 rugged smartphone.
- UleFone Power Armor 14 Pro rugged smartphone.
- Doogee S98 rugged smartphone.