Sanlam Vacation Work Development Programme
Become part of Sanlam’s Vision.
Sanlam’s collaborative environment allows you to realise your full potential through various opportunities. Sharing of knowledge and helping others to learn and grow is part of our work ethos. To see where you could fit into Sanlam’s vision to move our company forward:
Working at Sanlam goes beyond merely a day job. It encompasses an ethos and culture, a way of doing business. We call it the Sanlam Way. The Wealthsmiths™ way.
Sanlam is based on a fundamental belief in honest, hard work to make the most of every rand we’re entrusted with. We respect how hard people work for their money and we strive to make it work as hard for them as they did to earn it.
In pursuit of this brand philosophy, you will work alongside interesting, passionate people and have the chance to be a part of challenging projects in a multicultural, stimulating environment. Over and above your skillset, there will be many opportunities for you to further Sanlam’s Wealthsmith™ ethos, not only in the office but also in the greater community and environment in which we operate.
If you’re a highly motivated individual with a healthy mix of independence, passion and drive you may have all the characteristics required to represent Sanlam as a Sanlam Financial Adviser or as part of our Broker division.
- Vega School
- University of Cape Town UCT Undergraduate Bursaries
- City Varsity, South Africa
- The South African School of Motion Picture Medium…
- University of Cape Town Dietetics
- The Design School Southern Africa
- Elizabeth Galloway Academy of Fashion Design
- Western Cape : 2019 Administration Graduate /…
- South African Academy of Culinary Arts Programmes
- Spero Villioti Elite Design Academy