Services SETA: Bursary / Scholarship Programme 2018
Closing Date: 15 June 2018 at 16:00
The Services SETA, as a key player in the development of skills in the services sector, is offering bursaries to deserving students who wish to study in 2018. The Services SETA’s bursary scheme focuses on educational programmes in the services industry.
The funding may cover partial or full payment of tuition, books and accommodation for undergraduate and postgraduate educational levels. Terms and conditions apply.
Before starting your application, please take note of the following and read the instructions carefully.
- Current Service SETA bursary holders (2017 and 2018 funded), you do not need to re-apply.
- Opened to employed and unemployed applicants (18 – 35 years).
- Only qualifications from any public TVET College, University of Technology or University are Funded.
- Applicants studying at private learning institutions will not be considered.
- Minimum academic performance average of 50%.
- Check whether the bursary supports your intended field of study (Bursaries preparation guide).
- Please ensure you that the letter of acceptance from your higher institution of choice is submitted by the closing date.
- The acceptance letter will be required before funding is confirmed (Acceptance Letter applicable to first-year students and returning students (from 2nd Year) must attach academic transcripts.
- The funding amount will be confirmed once the application has been approved.
- Services SETA reserves the right to determine the funding amount awarded to each student.
- Funding is paid directly to the institution of choice.
- Only applications from South African citizens will be considered.
- Applications that are not 100% complete will not be considered. Please ensure that all mandatory documents are attached/uploaded before closing date.
- Late applications and supporting documents received via email will not be considered (Only online applications will be considered).