Sibanye Gold Bursary South Africa.
ABOUT THE BURSAR
Sibanye Gold was founded in 2012 and is the largest individual gold producer in the country. SG is also in the top 10 largest producers of gold internationally.
Each year, Sibanye awards a limited amount of bursaries to students studying towards a bachelor’s degree at a university in South Africa.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Bursaries will be awarded within the following fields of study:
- BSc Chemical Engineering
- BSc Electrical Engineering
- BSc Geology
- BSc Mechanical Engineering
- BSc Metallurgical Engineering
- BSc Mining Engineering
The bursary will cover the following expenses: registration fees, tuition, accommodation allowance and a study materials allowance.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen,
- Currently in Matric or have completed Matric,
- Achieved strong academic results in Matric,
- 21 years old or younger during the first year of undergraduate study,
- 23 years old or younger during the second year or subsequent years of undergraduate study,
- Studying (or intending to study) full-time in one of the aforementioned fields of study in the upcoming year,
- Studying (or intending to study) at a recognised university within South Africa,
- Accepted to study at university for your selected qualification.
HOW TO APPLY
Application forms can be downloaded at: https://www.sibanyegold.co.za/careers/bursaries
The following items must be returned with your application form:
- ID document (certified copy),
- Grade 11 final academic record,
- Matric certificate OR progress report,
- Proof of acceptance into degree qualification at university.
Complete application forms and supporting documentation must be emailed to: email@example.com
11 November annually (applications open between February and May annually).
For any bursary queries, please contact:
The Sibanye Gold Academy
Tel: 011 752 1145