South African Breweries (SAB) Invites Applications for a Millwright Apprenticeship
Key Purpose Statement
To acquire knowledge, skills and technical competencies in the respective engineering discipline in order to perform maintenance and troubleshooting tasks on plant equipment.
- Grade 12 with Mathematics & Science (HG) or Technical Matric.
- National Technical certificate (N3) or higher in the relevant engineering discipline. Competencies:
- Must be a team player.
- High energy levels and action orientated.
- Mental alertness, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Conceptual skills
Output and Accountabilities
- Complete the 3-4 year apprentice programme as per SAB/ ABI / MERSETA requirements.
- Maintain, repair & optimise plant & associated devices under guidance of qualified Artisans/ Technicians.
- Work in teams.
- Ensure a safe, healthy and risk free working environment (level 1).
Suitable applicants will appear before a selection committee. After which the successful candidates will be required to attend at a Training Institute for practical training (at least 6 weeks per year). On-the-job training is provided at SAB Rosslyn.
How to apply