The South African Centre for Carbon Capture and Storage (SACCCS) Bursary – South Africa
ABOUT THE BURSAR
The South African Centre for Carbon Capture and Storage (SACCCS) was founded in 2009, as a branch of the South African National Energy Development Institute (SANEDI). The SACCCS are involved in the research, development and capacity building of Carbon Capture and Storage, to ensure that South Africa is ready for the implementation of CCS.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
The SACCCS will award bursaries within the Carbon Capture and Storage field.
The bursary award will cover tuition fees for Doctoral and Masters research studies (related to CCS).
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen,
- Studying full-time at a university or university of technology in South Africa,
- Conducting research related to Carbon Capture and Storage.
HOW TO APPLY
Download and complete the SACCCS Bursary Application Form (pdf).
Please download and read the SACCCS Bursary T & C’s (pdf) before applying.
Please include the following items in your application pack:
- ID document (certified copy),
- Matric certificate (certified copy),
- Full academic record/ transcripts (on tertiary letterhead),
- Proof of registration at a university or university of technology (on tertiary letterhead),
- Area of study (choose a topic on the application form).
Complete application forms and supporting documentation must be submitted in one of the following ways (Please mark your application “Attention: Ms Evelyn Nyandoro”):
1) South African Centre for Carbon Capture and Storage
Upper Grayston Office Park
152 Anne Crescent
2) P O Box 786141, Sandton, 2146
3) Email: EvelynN@sanedi.org.za
For any bursary queries, please contact:
Ms Evelyn Nyandoro
Tel: 011 038 4315