TUT Application 2018
|FULL TIME STUDENTS|||||DISTANCE EDUCATION
|ADMISSIONSAdmissions | Registration | FAQ
The academic calendar has been revised to make up for the time lost. Below is a summary of the most important dates. To access the full revised TUT Core Calendar please click here.
– Online Application and Registration
APPLICANTS SHOULD RESIDE IN THE VICINITY OF DURBAN OR CAPE TOWN BECAUSE THEY WILL HAVE TO BE ABLE TO ATTEND CONTACT CLASSES AND WRITE CLASS TESTS AND EXAMINATIONS AT THE DURBAN OR CAPE TOWN SERVICE POINTS.
ONLINE APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION OPTION NOT AVAILABLE FOR AND NOT RELEVANT TO DISTANCE EDUCATION.
NOTE: DISTANCE EDUCATION NEW APPLICATIONS FOR ADMISSION FOR 2017 EXPIRED ON 30 NOVEMER 2016.
Distance Education offers the following courses:
- National Diploma: Road Traffic and Municipal Police Management: Municipal and Traffic Policing
- Baccalaureus Technologiae: Road Traffic and Municipal Police Management: Municipal and Traffic Policing
- National Diploma: Policing
- Baccalareus Technologiae: Policing
For information relevant to course contents, please consult the TUT Prospectus by clicking on the relevant link above.
PLEASE NOTE: IT IS IMPERATIVE FOR STUDENTS TO FIRST COMPLETE AN APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION FORM AND SUBMIT IT TO DEU FOR ASSESSMENT. ONLY AFTER WRITTEN CONFIRMATION OF ACCEPTANCE WAS RECEIVED A STUDENT MAY REGISTER
For information on Application for Admission, Registration, Examinations or Results, please click on the relevant link below: