Unilever Bursary South Africa.
ABOUT THE BURSAR
Unilever arrived in South Africa in 1887 when the Sunlight trademark was registered by William Lever, founder of Lever Brothers. However, it wasn’t until 1891 that the company began trading in the country.
Today the company produce a wide range of well-known products, including cleaning products (Handy Andy, Sunlight, Omo, Shield), home care and cooking/ food products (Magnum, Knorr, Robertsons, Flora).
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Bursaries will be awarded within the following fields of study:
- Chemical Engineering (BSc/ B.Eng)
- Electrical Engineering (BSc/ B.Eng)
- Industrial Engineering (BSc/ B.Eng)
- Mechanical Engineering (BSc/ B.Eng)
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen,
- Currently studying or intend on studying in one of the aforementioned Engineering fields,
- Studying or intend on studying at a recognised South African university,
- Strong academic results in Mathematics and Physical Science.
HOW TO APPLY
Alternatively, you can download the latest application form from: www.unilever.co.za/careers/graduates
Complete application forms, accompanied by your academic transcript, can be submitted in one of the following ways:
1) Email: Bursary.SA@unilever.com
*Please complete the form electronically
The Bursary Offices
PO BOX 4923
30 April annually.
For any bursary queries, please contact:
Unilever SA Graduate Recruitment
Tel: 031 571 9600