Unisa Council Bursary 2018 / 2019
Are you a student who could not graduate because of outstanding debt or a new student who could not be assisted by NSFAS? We’ve got good news! Applications for the Unisa Council Bursary are now open.
Unisa Council has again made money available to assist Unisa students in the following categories:
- Students who could not graduate because of outstanding debt
- Continuing students with outstanding debt
- New students who could not be assisted by NSFAS
To Qualify For This Bursary:
- Be a South African student
- Be registered for a formal qualification
- Must have obtained at least a 55% average
How To Apply
The vetting of applications will be done by an external service provider to verify the authenticity of the information submitted. A means test will be conducted to determine financial neediness. Incomplete forms will not be considered.
Click here for the application form. Application forms are also available at Unisa regional offices. Completed applications should be submitted via e-mail to email@example.com.
The deadline for applications is 31 May 2018.
Please note that the outcome of your application will be communicated to you via SMS and your myLife e-mail account.