University of the Western Cape (UWC) Application Status 2020
Have you applied for admission and you are waiting for to find out if you have been accepted into University of the Western Cape (UWC) for 2020 academic year?. Are you waiting to check or track the status of your child’s application as a parent or guardian ?
We have documented the steps by step guide to track your 2020 application status online.
- Please note applications for 2020 will open on the 11th of May 2019 and close on 30 September 2019. Applications for Bachelors of Dental Surgery close on 31 August 2019.
- TO APPLY ONLINE CLICK HERE
- APPLICANTS ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PAY AN APPLICATION FEE
Applicants must have a valid email address in order to apply online. All communication from the University in regards to your application will be sent via email. Should you not have a valid email address you can create an email account using Gmail, Yahoo Mail or any other email provider you may prefer.
In order for your application to be considered COMPLETE. You must successfully complete the online application form as well as submit all required documentation. DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- Undergraduate applicants (brochure)
- Postgraduate applicants (brochure)
- TO UPLOAD APPLICATION DOCUMENTS CLICK HERE